Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Expander...now a bite plate too!

Okay, so I went back to the Ortho Monday to get brackets put on my bottom back molars. They put them on, re-wired and everything was great. Then, they decided to grind off and move the "built"up bite plates that were on the second molars, because they weren't of much use where they were. After the attempt to "build up" new ones...twice, they filed them back off and decided that a "built up" bite plate on my teeth just wouldn't work with my bite and I needed a removable bite plate to keep from knocking off brackets!

I already of an expander, how in the world do they expect to fit a bite plate in there too!!! I go back Monday, guess I'll find out then...wish me luck!

Hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm imagining...

No comments:

Post a Comment